Restoration of Tile, Stone, Concrete, Carpet Floors for Coachella, Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Indio and for the rest of the Coachella Valley.
STONE FLOOR TEST
Take the quick, water-repellency test to see if your stone has already been sealed.
Is your stone already sealed?
Is your stone so dense that staining isn’t a serious problem?
- Make sure surface area is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings.
- Apply a drop of water 1 inch in diameter to the stone surface.
- Allow the water to stand on the stone for 15-30 minutes.
- If surface is unsealed, the water will absorb into the stone and darken the surface (absorption speed will depend on porosity of the stone). Check our Professional Sealers to protect your stone.
- If surface is already sealed or if stone is very dense, the water will bead up and stand on the surface. Maintain it's beauty with our expertise.
Please contact us for a free inspection and professional quotation.